Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they write a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can i patent an idea be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and http://www.bearscheapshop.com understand your market, your put in that market and www.bearscheapshop.com study part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.